Index Of Mature User Group Does Anyone Know How To Make It As A Painter In Nashville, Tn Compared To NY,LA Or Texas?

Does anyone know how to make it as a painter in Nashville, Tn compared to NY,LA or Texas? - index of mature user group

Hello, does anybody know how to do as an artist in Nashville, TN? My art is dark erotic fantasies. Here is my site www.oliart.org. If I am my own agent? I visited a couple of shows here. Is it better to go to another place like New York or Los Angeles? Who knows, that is San Antonio, how? Here is a link to my MySpace has several tables. Please only respond with serious answers and mature! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=391111367

1 comments:

JGinCowt... said...

ok ... Their work has a gap in what needs to be solved. It is not weak or non-exchangeable, but may be more authoritarian, intellectually dense.
San Antonio is a tourist region market.Your apparently not under the arm of a tourist in sweat, with a sombrero on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. They would be better to market to collectors. The collectors are the ones who choose on the basis of merit and the complexity of the work and how it integrates and complements his other works, but I remember it as "a journey or a favorite place. You need the raw materials", "Your art if the method seems to be the message or your technical support so that the viewer is, say, next subtext.
Ultimately, there is a market for all time and tenacity. Take a look around the websites of galleries and find a job to the same tone as you seem to oscillate. Ask your preferred method for obtaining new artists for the analysis and then send the exact formatthey prefer. Include return, if you send something. I still have a small scar sad, do not do this if! LOL
If someone is an agent, your agent be great! On the other hand, if someone wants to be, wants to use an agent and finding a way to ... RUN! The best way to look like a total loser has to be represented by a!
The market is brutal. It is difficult, as I assume you know them already. However, if you select an artist, what is not?
Time and persistence, as I said. You will find their market, when asked about their work with the kind of spirit you need to be coupled to realistic. . Good luck! Let me know if I can offer nothing more.

Post a Comment